What does this Privacy Notice cover?
This Privacy Notice applies to business partners, suppliers, customers and visitors of JUST2BFIT and describes how JUST2BFIT processes your personal data. This Privacy Notice applies for instance, when you visit JUST2BFIT websites, buy our products, solutions, applications or services, subscribe to our newsletters or contact us.
In this Privacy Notice, "JUST2BFIT", "we", "us", "our", "Group", each refers to JUST2BFIT GmbH, a company established at Bahnhofstrasse 22, 6300 Zug, Switzerland.
Updates and local legislation
This Privacy Notice may be modified from time to time to keep up with local and international laws and regulations. In case of conflict between this Privacy Notice and local legislation and/or regulations, the latter will prevail.
When does this Privacy notice apply?
What do we mean by personal data?
When we talk about "personal data" we mean any information related to you as an individual. With this data, we could potentially identify you directly (e.g. your name) or indirectly by matching that information with other information we may already hold.
What data do we collect from you?
While doing business with you, we may process your personal data through registration, completion of forms or e-mails, or other situations in which you have chosen to provide personal information to us.
General personal details
- Contact details
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Postal code, city and country
- Phone number
- Bank account
- Division at your company
- Demographic data
- Marital status
- Personal preferences
- Results and outcome of tests and questionnaires
- Immunity test
- Vitality test
- Blood test
Who is responsible for your Personal data
Just2BFit (a trademark of Interactive Vitality GmbH) located at Bahnhofstrasse 22, 6300 Zug, Switzerland, is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy notice.
Website and cookies-related information
These include, for example:
- Logs and monitoring data generated when transmitting information over the JUST2BFIT network
- IP addresses, MAC addresses of the devices you use to interact with us
- Device information
- User account data
- Time and date of your interaction with us
- Your actual or assumed location (determined by the information mentioned above)
- Information related to your interests (products or services that you are visiting on our website)
- Cookies preferences
- Information obtained from cookies or pixels and similar tracking technology used on our websites
- Data related to the PDF or white papers contents available for download on our websites (based on the topic of the PDF)
For more information, please scroll down to our cookies paragraph
- Information related to your requests for information, requests for support and your interactions with JUST2BFIT.
Why do we use your data?
We use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To offer a personalised experience with the @Boostyourvitality program and insight into individual progress
- To create organisational analysis and development, management reporting. These reports and statistics do not include recognisable individual results in order to protect the privacy of individual persons;
- To meet statutory or other legal requirements, including the disclosure of personal data to government institutions or supervisory authorities, and to exercise or defend legal claims.
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
On what legal basis?
For the activities described above, we have the following legal basis for processing your personal data:
- Our legitimate business interest;
- To enter into an agreement with you and to manage that;
- To comply with law and legal obligations; and/or
- Your free, specific and informed consent.
Who has access to your personal data?
Access within JUST2BFIT
JUST2BFIT will access your personal data only to the extent necessary for the realisation of said purposes. Relevant JUST2BFIT personnel (e.g. from the Marketing and Communications team) can use it to carry out their jobs in line with the purposes of collection.
Access by other companies
We may share certain personal data also outside of JUST2BFIT with so-called third parties and if we do, we will also put in place, when necessary, technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is processed exclusively for said purposes and under confidentiality obligations.
Such third parties may include:
- IT Security Service Providers to provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment or billing processing, customer service, email delivery, customer relationship management, identity management, marketing intelligence and other services;
- Other IT providers, to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices, if you have consented to such sharing (for example with the subscription to a newsletter);
- Public authorities, governments, regulatory or fiscal agencies or law enforcement, to comply with applicable law and to protect our and your rights, privacy, safety or property;
- Insurance companies, tax and legal advisors and accountants; and/or
- Training and development organisations or consultants.
- External experts to provide participants of professional advise
In case you access other websites from links you find on JUST2BFIT.com, please remember that the privacy and cookie notices of these companies are applicable, not ours.
Please note that we do not sell your personal information to any third parties.
JUST2BFIT protects your rights and only stores in and transfers your personal data to countries with established appropriate safeguards (such as a recognized legal adequacy mechanism or using standard contractual clauses with third parties) and ensures that it is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Cookies and tracking technologies
We store cookies on your computer in compliance with the latest regulations, on the basis of your consent with our Cookie Management Tool (the banner on the website's initial page), which will pop-up during your first visit on our website. By doing so, the website will function at its best and fastest. JUST2BFIT will be able to improve its user-friendliness and adjust the website visualization, promotion and products display to your interests.
You can always withdraw your consent by clicking on the button at the bottom of the page "COOKIE PREFERENCES" and select different options. By changing your settings, you can also determine that your browser will not accept cookies from this website. Be aware that in such events, you may no longer be able to use all the possibilities and features of our website. For example, videos and animations remember some settings between sessions.
What kind of cookies do we use?
These cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be rejected or switched off, such as language selection, privacy settings or login information.
Functional (analytics) cookies
These cookies allow us to analyse the behaviour of users on our website so we can count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see if we can better or ease users' interaction with the site.
These cookies are used to serve you with advertising relevant to your interests, either within or outside our website.
And select "Advanced Settings", to access the complete list and description of the cookies utilised on JUST2BFIT.com and its sub-sites and to set your preferences.
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data only for the time required to serve the purposes for which it was obtained (and/or to comply with legal requirements). Afterwards, your personal data will be removed, deleted or de-identified. Accounts exceeding 12 months of inactivity will be deleted.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes and that there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
How do we ensure safety of your data?
JUST2BFIT handles your personal data with the utmost care. We have taken various technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or misuse. In this way, we secure our systems according to the applicable security controls from information security standards. Additionally, we make sure that these measures comply with applicable data protection and data security laws.
What are your data protection rights?
You can, at any time, unsubscribe or opt out from receiving electronic communications from JUST2BFIT. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails, you can click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each promotional email you receive from us.
In addition, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Access, modify or delete the personal data that JUST2BFIT has about you (unless it is legally required or necessary to retain the information)
- Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data by JUST2BFIT (under certain conditions)
Request a copy of your personal data (in commonly used format and under certain conditions)
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an email to: email@example.com
When exercising your rights, the more specific you are, the better we can assist you with your request.
If you are concerned about the way JUST2BFIT handles your data, please contact us and we will investigate your query. Please also remember that you have the right to lodge a complaint against JUST2BFIT with a supervisory authority competent for your country or region.
How do you contact us about this Privacy Notice?
If you have a question about JUST2BFIT's use of your personal data or about this Privacy Notice, we invite you to send an email to our Privacy Office at firstname.lastname@example.org